Security First Premium +
Premium + security with Virtual IT
Is this package appropriate for a business like mine?
Regulated and compliance-driven sectors that handle sensitive data, which require all the more comprehensive and robust security measures.
How will this improve
- Peace of mind, knowing that you have enterprise level security, secure online and application access, and enhanced protection for your email and online surfing.
- Knowing that you have unfettered access to highly competent IT and Cyber Security experts analysing and stopping threats as they happen, rather than after an event.
- The confidence that comes from a consistently valuable experience of working with professionals that genuinely understand your business and are aligned with your goals.
Some of the key components of our Premium + service include?
‘Security First, Premium Plus’ is one of our more advanced cyber secure, managed IT Services. Naturally it includes all the fundamental components included in the Essentials & Premium, but this package really takes it up a gear, providing more enterprise level protection around website access, Ransomware, user awareness training, email security and protected around the clock by Cyber Security Analysts that can intervene and stop a threat from becoming a breach.
Additions to the Premium package:
- Enterprise Level User awareness training to educate users in how to detect threats and what to do.
- Website & Content Filtering, to protect users from malicious websites and inappropriate content.
- Ransomware protection, which protects against one of the most common and damaging forms of cyber-attacks.
- Enhanced Email Security that protects and removes email bound virus’s, spam and malicious weblinks.
- 24 x 7 Cyber Security specialists using early monitoring systems to identify, as it happens, breaches and infection, such that they can immediately intervene and stop the attack.
- Quarterly Vulnerability Assessments with trending analysis and reporting to protect your environment and websites from attack.